- Car: Via Tazzoli, 6
- Train: Garibaldi Station
- Subway: M2: Porta Garibaldi | M5: Monumentale
- Tram: Farini-Ferrari
- Bus: Farini-Ferrari
- Bike: bikeMi 191 Farini Quadrio
If you don’t find us, insert in the navigator “ Via Tazzoli, 6” Grani&Braci is between Garibaldi Station and Cimitero Monumentale.
PARKINGS: Next to our restaurant, in via Tazzoli, there is a little parking area. If you arrive before 20:00, you’ll probably find a place. Otherwise, we suggest to park near Cimitero Monumentale, only 3 minutes from our restaurant, or in via Valtellina, beyond the overpass of via Farina.
Grani&Braci is 300 metres from Garibaldi Station, you can comfortably reach us by train and continue straight for theoverpass towards Cimitero Monumentale. The overpass finish exactly next to Grani&Braci.
- Stop of Porta Garibaldi (M2), continue straight for the overpass towards Cimitero Monumentale. The overpass finishes in front of Ac Hotel. Go ahead and you’ll find Grani&Braci after a few metres to the right.
- Stop of Monumentale (M5), the stop is in via Farini, just in front of the restaurant entrance.
- TRAM 4 (CAIROLI M1 - NIGUARDA (PARCO NORD)) Stop via Farini - Ferrari
- TRAM 2 (P.LE BAUSAN - P.TA GENOVA) Stop via Farini - Ferrari
- TRAM 33 (P.LE LAGOSTA - RIMEMBRANZE DI LAMBRATE) Stop via Farini - Ferrari
- DAILY: stop via Farini - Ferrari, line 37 (VI FEBBRAIO - REPUBBLICA M3)
- NIGHTIME: Friday and Saturday night take advantage our closing time (we are open until 2 am) and use the public transport. You can use the replacement bus of M2 which goes through exactly in front of the restaurant. The service is active from 12:30 am to 6:00 am
Take advantage the ecological service of rental bikes offered by Milano city. The BikeMi 191 Farini – Quadrio is only 10 metres far from Grani&Braci. The station is at the cross between via Maroncelli and via Quadrio.